Terms and Conditions for Chelsea Jade Hairdressing’s 10-Year Anniversary Voucher Giveaway.
1. Eligibility: The Chelsea Jade Hairdressing 10-Year Anniversary Voucher Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents in the Kimberley Region. Participants must be at least 18 years old. Employees of Chelsea Jade Hairdressing and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Entry Period: The Giveaway commences on the published date and time of the announcement post on Facebook or Instagram and concludes on Saturday 24th June 2023 at the salon’s closing time (“Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter: Participants can enter the Giveaway by liking the Giveaway post on Facebook or Instagram. Alternatively, participants can enter by visiting Chelsea Jade Hairdressing in person during the Entry Period. Each participant is limited to one (1) entry for the duration of the Entry Period.
4. Prize: Ten (10) winners will receive a $100 voucher valid for services at Chelsea Jade Hairdressing. Five (5) vouchers are exclusively for current clients, and the remaining five (5) vouchers are open to anyone who participates in the Giveaway. Vouchers are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other prizes.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be randomly drawn from eligible entries in-store on Saturday 24th June 2023 at the salon’s closing time. Winners from the Facebook and Instagram competition must follow Chelsea Jade Hairdressing’s social media accounts to be notified of their winning status. Winners of the in-store competition will be called at the conclusion of the draw. Winners will have 72 hours to claim their prize, after which unclaimed prizes may be awarded to alternate winners.
6. General Conditions: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Chelsea Jade Hairdressing reserves the right to modify, cancel, or suspend the Giveaway at its sole discretion, including due to technical issues, fraud, or other factors.